The week ahead!
Hello all! I was stoked after weigh in this week but I forgot to add that IF you go from when I started this whole thing like 2 years ago I am still up 4.3 lbs. I started using my fitbit and trying to watch what I was eating almost 2 years ago at 197.9 So my goal this week is to get back BELOW 197.9! I think if I really pay attention I can do it or at least get close to it.
Goal for the week- to lose 4.3 lbs
Weigh in- Friday May 18th
So since we are going out of town Friday I am going to weigh in first thing Friday morning before I go away. So I don't have very many days to get all this accomplished so as long as I get below 200 AGAIN I will be super excited. I can also start working out a little this week but I still won't have a lot of time with work, packing, and doctors appointments.
Meals today:
Breakfast- Atkins shake
Snack- I have 2 atkins bars so I will eat one and then eat another later for snack
Lunch- Applesauce, cheese cubes, a hamburger (From lunch yesterday), and either ritz crackers or goldfish, water
Snack- other atkins bars (will eat this either in between lunch and supper or after supper if I have an early supper)
Supper- not sure yet I didn't really bring much with me and I have to work at Ingles
So far I am doing great and I am so proud that I have stuck to my guns. Can't wait to read everyone else's!!!!
Goal for the week- to lose 4.3 lbs
Weigh in- Friday May 18th
So since we are going out of town Friday I am going to weigh in first thing Friday morning before I go away. So I don't have very many days to get all this accomplished so as long as I get below 200 AGAIN I will be super excited. I can also start working out a little this week but I still won't have a lot of time with work, packing, and doctors appointments.
Meals today:
Breakfast- Atkins shake
Snack- I have 2 atkins bars so I will eat one and then eat another later for snack
Lunch- Applesauce, cheese cubes, a hamburger (From lunch yesterday), and either ritz crackers or goldfish, water
Snack- other atkins bars (will eat this either in between lunch and supper or after supper if I have an early supper)
Supper- not sure yet I didn't really bring much with me and I have to work at Ingles
So far I am doing great and I am so proud that I have stuck to my guns. Can't wait to read everyone else's!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment