Moving on up anyway
So last week I weighed on Friday and weighed 203.6 I think. I was just starting too so I figured I would weigh again after this weekend. This morning I weighed 203.2! It's up just a smudge but it's okay. I had an okay week last week and this weekend it was so hot I didnt feel like eating and we all know not eating is worse than over eating. So I thought that was pretty good. So I'm making it my goal this week to do better and get back on the eating train. Today I have done good so far. I've had my morning shake, lunch, snack, and I am soon to eat supper. I'm working at Ingles tonight so not sure what supper will be but I will figure it out. Last night I only had 1 little piece of pizza. I just didn't feel like eating. So here's to a great week!!!
Hey! I think you did awesome especially considering it was an out and about week!! You did awesome and I'm sure you will do great this week too! I'm excited for you!! Hope your foot feels better!
ReplyDelete