Weigh In Saturday!!!
Happy Saturday!!!!
Weigh in Day and boy was I dreading it after how I ate yesterday. So let me backtrack a little and tell you how yesterday went. My 4 year old had PreK registration and so I had a sausage biscuit from McDees for breakfast after the meeting.
I didn’t get a mid morning snack since it was almost 930 before I ate.
Lunch- I had to take my oldest child to the DR so it was 215 before I ate and I once again had to eat out and had McDonalds. The good news is I didnt eat as much as I normally would have. I had a cheeseburger plain, med fries, and tea.
Supper- I really wanted tacos but I had japanese. CARB HEAVEN LOL! But I love me some chicken and rice. I did have water to drink.
Saturday: I weighed in this morning at 202.2!!!! I was so super excited. I couldnt believe it almost 8 lbs. 7.8 lbs holy cow!!!! And I did eat sweets and stuff this week so its working and when I get to start working out hopefully it will come off too.
Breakfast- My atkins shake YUMMO
No snack at mid morning. But I did drink a whole 20 ozs of water.
Lunch- 2 peices of pizza (thats all I had) and Ingles has this new M&M ice cream bar but it has reduced fat ice cream and skim milk so its not TERRIBLE LOL! ANother 20 ozs of water
No mid snack
Supper- Tacos finally I got my tacos!!!! I only ate 2 though and I had some tortilla chips since they aren’t too bad for you. Sweet tea to drink….I am not a big soda drinker but I do love my sweet tea.
I will weigh in on Friday next week since I will be out of town!
Comments
Post a Comment