What a beautiful day!!!
So yesterday not all my meals went as planned but I still think I did good. I had a piece of cake instead of ritz crackers at lunch because a coworker brought in wedding cake. But I didn't eat but a small piece.
So today......
Breakfast: Atkins shake
Snack: Atkins bar and water
Lunch: 2 hotdogs (Dont judge thats all I had LOL), applesauce, water, yogurt, and 12 doritios
Snack- Not sure probably some cheese its
Supper- hopefully cube steak Deer, green beans, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes but I am going to watch my portion size!!!
So today......
Breakfast: Atkins shake
Snack: Atkins bar and water
Lunch: 2 hotdogs (Dont judge thats all I had LOL), applesauce, water, yogurt, and 12 doritios
Snack- Not sure probably some cheese its
Supper- hopefully cube steak Deer, green beans, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes but I am going to watch my portion size!!!
Comments
Post a Comment