May 9th

May 9th Meals:

Well I forgot to put up my spaghetti from supper last night and the only thing I had for lunch was pizza so don't judge me! I got online and it said for my weight, age, height, etc I should be eating 1355 calories a day. I am hoping next week to start counting calories also but for this week starting out slow. So here goes my meal plans for today.

Breakfast- Adkins shake (Yesterday I almost drunk it all but started feeling sick towards the end so I threw away the last little bit but today I drank it all!) Even my 6th grade class wanted to drink it LOL!

Snack- Adkins bar since I only ate half yesterday just to cure the craving for food I am eating the other half today. It is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar. And we were out of water so I am drinking a small amount of sweet tea to wash it down with.

Lunch- Colby jack cheese cubes (4), yogurt Strawberry, 8 ritz crackers, and my personal pepperoni pizza. Water to drink.....at least 16 ozs.

Snack- Not sure yet hoping to get a small cup of the chex mix at Ingles. It has chex mix, peanuts, cheese its, and bugles.

Supper- Not sure yet either.....plans are a 6 in sub but wheat bread and I am hoping to eat very little bread and even tear some off, with baked chips or chex mix leftover, and water.

Here is to hoping the number on the scale goes down even a lb or two this week. I am really watching what I eat and even though I do not get to exercise a lot.....I am hoping.

If you have ANY Suggestions I would LOVE to hear it.

Edits: For Lunch I did not eat my ritz crackers instead another teacher brought some tortilla chips and I had those.
For snack after lunch I had a few cheese its and that was it. I was not very hungry.
Supper- I did have a 6 in turkey and cheese sub, baked chips, and I had 20 ozs of water.

Overall I think it was a very good day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weigh In Saturday!!!

What a beautiful day!!!

Moving on up anyway