May 8th

Tuesday May 8th

First and foremost I want to say Happy Birthday to sweet Hudson!!! I can't believe you are 9!

2nd I want to say how much I miss my daddy. Today he has been gone 14 years......that is so crazy to think about. Not a day goes by that I don't wonder if he would be proud of the woman I grew up to be. Addison is actually named after him for those of you who don't know that. His name was Lewis Wayne and her name is Layne; using both of his names to make hers.

3rd- What I plan to have for meals.
Breakfast- Adkins shake
Snack- Atkins bar
Lunch- Peanut butter sandwich but only on 1 piece of bread, cheese its, water, yogurt, and about 3 ritz crackers with just a piece of cheese.
Supper- Spaghetti

I will update you later tonight on how much I actually eat and how much exercise I get! Gonna make it my goal to exercise on my planning period.

Comments

  1. Haha we had Spaghetti last night too! Looks like you did awesome today! I know you miss your Daddy but I know without a doubt he would be proud of you! You're an amazing wife and Mommy and a really hard worker! I know he would be so so so proud! And thank you, Hudson had an amazing birthday :) He said "Best Birthday ever!" and although he says that every year, I think that he meant it this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weigh In Saturday!!!

What a beautiful day!!!

Moving on up anyway