May 10th

Well I was doing so good and then one of the other teachers brought in doughnuts for us all and I didn't want to be rude so I told her sure I would eat one.

So for breakfast I had my Atkins shake and a doughnut.

Snack: Atkins bar Caramel double chocolate crunch. MMMM this thing was so DELICIOUS!!!!

Lunch: 2 hamburgers with cheese (No buns) as a protein, yogurt, water, cheese cubes colby jack, and possible 8 ritz crackers today.

snack: cheese its....approximately 15-20 of them. they seem really small so we shall see.

Supper: I have to work tonight so I am torn on what to have. It has to be something I can cook kinda fast but I want to make it kinda healthy. So I need good suggestions. I really want tacos but if I get the meat and cheese and then use tortilla chips instead of shells is that really all that bad?

Thank you all for reading my post. I am hoping to weigh either tomorrow am or Saturday. I know I weighed last week on Sunday but I really need to get out of that habit. Next week I will HAVE to weigh on Friday due to being out of town so maybe I will weigh tomorrow morning!! We shall see.  

Next weekend will be super hard to eat even remotely healthy because we will be at the race track all weekend. I will take water and my adkins bars and shakes but any other advise you have for me next weekend I could really USE it. Maybe I won't gain a whole lot since I can work out and will be walking my butt off. 

Comments

  1. It's okay to have a doughnut ever once in awhile! You've done so great I hope your weigh in goes good!!!! And next weekend is one of those VERY rare occasions, so be sure to enjoy yourself! You can do good up until you leave and do even better when you get home!! You'll have the best trip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weigh In Saturday!!!

What a beautiful day!!!

Moving on up anyway