Mama's Getting Fit FOR HER!!!

I just made this blog and this is where I need to hold myself accountable. My journey when I started I only wanted to lose about 20 pounds. I am not super hefty by no means but I have baby fat and some extra chunks I wanted gone. So I was doing so good for awhile and then life got the best of me.

I started my Fitbit and Weight watchers journey August 29th 2016 and weighed 197.9. According to fitbit I was 31% body fat. Now I am tall and it wants me to weigh like 140s or so and that will not happen BUT my goal was to be down to 180 and I was hoping I maybe could get down to 175 if I tried hard enough.

I worked really hard watching what I was eating for a few months and done really well. Last May I was down to 187....which wasn't a lot but it was something. I fell off the bandwagon and got back up to where I was before.

In Feb I was back up to 199 but decided I was GOING to do this for myself. I had to quit worrying about everyone else and worry about me also. Everytime I stepped on the scale I got discouraged so I quit. Well these past 2 weeks I have been so ashamed to tell people that I gained AGAIN so I just have been keeping quiet but NOT anymore. Gain or lose I will get people to help me. I am a super picky eater so getting HEALTHY stuff I can afford or like to eat is so hard for me but I am determined to do it. I know life with two jobs has been busy lately but that isn't an excuse. For one more week I am so busy I can't work out but I am making it a mission to workout somehow at Ingles at night. I would try first thing in morning or late at night but I am so tired I can't go after I get home. I am not sleeping well at night either so I need to change.

So starting today you gals are going to help me! Yesterday I weighed in at 210lbs.....the most I have ever weighed EVER!!!! And I feel it and I see it and I don't like it. This picture is my reminder that I will do this! I do not like this picture because all I see if my fat. Get behind me Satan NOT TODAY!!!

If you gals have any advice or help it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

  1. I'm proud of you!!! I actually like the picture :) You're a very tall person so yes you have to account that into calculating your weight! I think you look great but hope that you will feel great too! It's very different when you feel accomplished and happy with yourself! We can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weigh In Saturday!!!

What a beautiful day!!!

Moving on up anyway